- What type of data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How do we use your data?
- How long do we retain your data?
- How do we protect your data?
- Disclosure of your data
- Children and teenagers
- External Weblinks and Social plugins
- Customer service
Last update: May 15, 2022.
By definition, this Policy is a legal agreement between iHumanstock (referred to as iHumanstock, we or our) and you, a website user.
Please read this Policy carefully before using the Website and providing your personal information. By accessing and/or providing any personal data, you accept the terms described in this document. If you disagree with these practices, please do not access or use the Website or provide us with your personal information.
1. What type of data do we collect?
As a website user, you can access part of our online content without providing personal information.
However, when you download our products, create an user account, or ask for support, we may collect certain personal information. The type of data required includes, but it is unlimited to:
- primary personal data, such as name and surname, and
- contact information, such as your street address (home or business) and email address,
When you access the Website, we may also collect other information related to the devices you use and the way you manage our content, such as:
- technical and routing information of your device: the type of browser, the operating system, language, the speed of the CPU and the address of the Internet protocol used, and
- navigation information: visited pages, access to links, and your interactions with our products
If you fail to provide us with the requested data, we may be unable to give you full access to our content ( services, and other benefits of our platform).
2. How do we collect your data?
We implement various methods to collect your personal data:
- asking directly for contact and financial data by filling forms,
- by third parties providing us analytical data, a crucial source that helps us understand your preferences and improve our service.
3. How do we use your data?
iHumanstock uses your personal information for specific purposes:
- To process your order and deliver requested products,
- To authenticate access, administer and enforce the security of our Website,
- To manage the relationship with our clients by notifying them about the administrative issues, last updates of the Site, and changes of the Terms,
- To respond to comments, requests, and concerns,
- To monitor user activity, measure traffic patterns, and analyze the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns to improve our services and customer experiences, combining this analytics data with information obtained from third parties, and
- To prevent and solve illegal activities and violations of our Term.
In short, iHumanstock only processes your personal information when it is necessary, and there is a valid legal reason to do so under applicable law, like with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with products and services to enter into or fulfill contractual obligations, to protect your rights, or to fulfill the legitimate iHumanstock interests.
4. How long do we retain your data?
If you delete an account with no downloading history, we will remove all personal data from our system.
Nevertheless, if you have downloaded any Content, we shall legally retain some data even after your account is closed.
5. How do we protect your data?
We use industry-standard security strategies and safeguards to ensure your information confidentiality.
We count on updated antivirus and firewalls to protect our network as security measures. Moreover, your data is encrypted every time transmitted to iHumanstock and stored in secure servers, only accessible by authorized employees via a password.
We take serious precautions to prevent an eventual loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information. However, no electronic transmission method or storage over the Internet is one hundred percent effective, so we can not guarantee its absolute security from hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties.
6. Disclosure of your data
iHumanstock does not sell, rent, or share your personal information with third parties, except for certain situations described below:
- when we request your consent by using an “I agree” web box or similar means,
- when authorized companies perform services for the functioning, maintenance of Website, and customization of user experience, and
- when the personal data is required to comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes, governmental requests, and terms.
7. Children and teenagers
No one under age eighteen (18) shall provide any personal information or engage our services without the parent’s consent.
If we become aware that anyone under eighteen (18) years has provided us any information on our Website, we will delete it immediately.
8. External Weblinks and Social plugins
iHumanstock may include links and social plugins buttons to other websites and applications (Apps) beloved to independent suppliers that iHumanstock can not control.
You should understand that these websites and apps may have different privacy plicies from iHumanstock.
Hence, iHumanstock is not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other websites and apps, even if you access them using the links or social plugins buttons that we provide you. The inclusion of any links or social plugins does not imply endorsement, sponsorship, or warranty to the material displayed through it. They are solely for your information and convenience.
We invite you to read and review such websites’ terms and privacy policies for more information.
A cookie is a small text file stored in your browser when accessing certain websites.
When you revisit websites that work with cookies, they are read from your device and fulfill different functions, depending on their type.
On our Website, we use the information collected through cookies for various purposes, for example:
- Processes: they are strictly necessary for the Website to operate, such as browsing web pages, using the shopping cart and protecting your personal information.
- Functionality: they recognize you when you return to the Website and enable us to remember your preferences. These tools are handy because they help improve how the Website works and better respond to the users’ interests.
- Analytical: they enable the analysis of the characteristics of website traffic and preferences. iHumanstock uses Google Analytics to carry out the analytical functions on the Website. By browsing and accessing the website content, you accept the treatment of your site’s experience by Google.
- Third-party cookies: These cookies record your access to the Website, the pages you visit, and the links you follow. They allow customizing user experience based on your interests. iHumanstock uses social network buttons to integrate its services, such as the Share, Like, or access buttons, to social networks (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Whatsapp).
You can manage the cookies on your browser in several ways by deleting, disabling or blocking them. To do any of them, go to your browser’s privacy settings and select those cookies that you want to delete, disable or block (for further advice, consult the Help function of your browser). Remember that this Website may not function properly if you delete, disable or block some or all cookies.
For more information about cookies’ functioning and configuration, visit the Website Allaboutcookies.org.
10. Customer service
If you have any questions about our Policy, Site, Content, or other concerns, please email us at email@example.com.