- Acceptance and changes of the Terms
- iHumanstock trademarks
- Intellectual property
- Content use restrictions
- User code of ethics
- Unauthorized use of our Content
- Services offered by third parties
- Payment conditions
- Support program
- Infringement of contract
- Disruption of services
- Warranty limitation
- Dispute resolution and applicable law
- General disposition
- Customer service
Last update: May 15, 2022
Please read carefully the terms listed below, which describe the access and use of our Site, Content, or any other online supplement provided by iHumanstock (referred to as iHumanstock, We, or our).
1. Acceptance and changes of the Terms
1.1 ) As our user (referred to like you), you declare that you have the full legal capacity to enter into this contract and comply with the Terms and Conditions.
If you use this platform on behalf of a legal entity, you must have the authorization to represent that entity responsible for the misuse you may make.
1.2 ) IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND ANY FUTURE OR ADDITIONAL REGULATIONS, PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THIS WEBSITE.
1.3 ) Failure to comply with any provisions of these Terms may lead to the suspension or termination of your rights to use the Website and its Content.
In some cases, iHumanstock may initiate legal actions.
3. iHumanstock trademarks
3.1 ) The term “Registered Trademarks” includes all logos, service marks, trade names, Internet domain names, or other designations of origin now or in the future used by iHumanstock.
3.2 ) iHumanstock trademarks are protected by intellectual property laws in Argentine.
3.3 ) There is no implicit statement in our Terms that confers you the right to exploit any iHumanstock trademark unless these Terms authorize it or you have the prior written consent of iHumanstock.
3.4 ) According to this Term, you will not:
- use the iHumanstock trademarks in any way that could damage, impair or adversely affect the properties of iHumanstock,
- use any means of challenges, support other people or entities to oppose action against the iHumanstock trademarks, and/or dispute the validity of your registration,
- use any iHumanstock trademark, logo, graphic material, and variant forms (including spelling and typographical errors), such as the web domain name, and
- exploit or use any word or brand that is similar to iHumanstock trademarks.
4. Intellectual property
4.2) The compilation of all Content on this Website is the exclusive property of iHumanstock and is protected by copyright laws.
4.3) The acquisition of Content from iHumanstock confer a non-transferable right to use and modify any products.
By “non-transferable,” we mean that you may not sublicense, sell, rent, assign or otherwise transfer to a third party, Content, or the right to use any iHumanstock products.
4.4 ) As our user, you will not:
- sublicense, copy, sell, rent, assign, display, transmit, transfer and/or distribute any final product that allows or invites a third party to download, extract or access any Content of iHumanstock as a separate file,
- implement systems or processes, or run computer programs, which could remove and collect Content of iHumanstock, and
- declare (direct or indirectly) that you are the original creator or owner of a product belonging to iHumanstock.
4.5) The acquisition of Content from iHumanstock does not generate a real right, intellectual property, or benefit for third parties.
4.6) Unauthorized use of the iHumanstock Content violates the rules detailed in these Terms, without a written agreement between iHumanstock and the user.
4.7) Content credit is not legally required unless you use the images in editorial content. In that case, you shall include the copyright symbol accompanying the company’s name (© iHumanstock).
5. Content use restrictions
All Content of our Website is subject to restrictions of use:
- You may crop, recolor, manipulate, add, or resize the Content. Anyway, no modification should alter its scientific, medical or didactic status.
- If any piece of Content is subject to an infringement claim against iHumanstock, you will be obligated to remove that Content from your storage devices and suspend their future use. In that case, iHumanstock will try to provide you with similar free-of-charge content.
6. User code of ethics
You shall not post, upload, transmit, broadcast, save, create, or generate material from our Content with any of the followed features:
- illegal, injurious, defamatory, harassing, threatening, invasive of the rights of privacy and publicity, or that could generate responsibility or violate local, state, national or international laws,
- containing nudity and explicit sexual Content; that is obscene, pornographic, indecent, immoral, lustful or suggestive, or that involves the sexual exploitation of minors,
- offensive to ethnic, racial, sexual, or religious groups through stereotypical, abusive, or provocative representation,
- incites use of illegal drugs or violence, or represents them as acceptable, glamorous, or desirable behaviors, and/or
- would encourage a criminal offense or violate the rights of third parties.
7. Unauthorized use of our Content
7.1) iHumanstock will investigate the illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Website Content, such as the clandestine sale of images or photographs, initiating the corresponding legal proceedings.
7.2) As our user, you will not:
- use any robot or other automatic device or manual procedure to monitor or copy the iHumanstock Content,
- use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper functioning of the Website,
- perform any action that imposes an improper or disproportionate burden on our infrastructure, and/or
- copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or display any iHumanstock Content unless you have our prior authorization.
7.3) If you use any Content as part of a work product for any clients, you will reveal the identities of such clients or customers to iHumanstock, upon our request.
7.4) If you notice any unauthorized duplication or infringement of any Content, please email us at email@example.com.
8. Services offered by third parties
Reference to any product, service, process or other information does not imply endorsement, sponsorship, or warranty of iHumanstock. It is provided for convenience to our users.
Therefore, you accept that those products and services are offered and marketed by third parties, not by us. iHumanstock has no responsibility for any content from other platforms.
For more information, please consult the terms of corresponding third parties.
9. Payment conditions
9.1) All our Content is free. By default, the payment processor PayPal indicates the purchase price equivalent to zero ( 0.00 USD) dollars for any product download you make.
10. Support program
By donating to iHumanstock, you agree to our Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions apply separately to every single donation that you make.
We will use your support payment at our discretion but within our stated project objectives.
All payments through the Website are to be made via PayPal.
Once you confirm through our Website that you want to proceed with your donation, your transaction will be processed through our payment services provider. By confirming your donation, you authorize our payment processor to request funds from your credit, debit, or PayPal card provider.
By subscribing to our newsletter, you agree to receive emails from us. Our newsletter delivery aims to keep our customers and visitors updated about resources, products, news, and promotions. A subscription to our newsletter service is not mandatory.
The frequency of the newsletter will be at most two per month.
We reserve the exclusive right to either modify or discontinue the newsletter, at any time with or without notice to you.
Upon registration, you will receive an email confirming your subscription. You have the right to remove yourself from the newsletter subscription list at any time. If you wish to unsubscribe, there is a link at the bottom of this email, or any subsequent newsletter you receive. Alternatively, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request removed from the subscription list.
12. Infringement of contract
If you violate these Terms or other current policies of our Website, we may cancel your access to our Content anytime and by our sole discretion.
13. Disruption of services
We may modify or discontinue all or part of the Site and Content, temporarily or permanently, at any time and without necessarily prior notice.
14. Warranty limitation
14.1) Your use of the Site is at your own risk. Both iHumanstock and its Content are provided “as they are,” “as they are available.”
14.2) You disclaim any other warranties of any kind, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
14.3) We do not declare or guarantee that our products, services, and Content:
- will meet your requirements,
- will be provided in an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free manner,
- will be useful, accurate, reliable, or will have any specific artistic or technical merit or quality, and/or
- will fulfill your needs or expectations.
iHumanstock (as well as its shareholders, employees, officers, attorneys, and agents) will not be responsible under any circumstances for any damages resulting from:
- the use or impossibility to access the Content provided on the Website,
- the replacement cost of any good or service obtained or transaction made through the Website,
- damage from loss, data or program corruption, service interruptions, even if we have been notified of the possibility of such damage,
- the declarations, behavior, or omissions of any contractor or third parties related to iHumanstock,
- the behavior and acts of users related to our Website and its Content, and/or
- other matter linked to iHumanstock.
16.1) By this contract, you agree to defend, indemnify and exempt iHumanstock (as well as its shareholders, employees, officers, attorneys, and agents) against any claims, demand, action, damages, loss, cost, or expense, including but not limited to attorney’s fees, related to:
- your use of iHumanstock and the Content provided on the Website,
- any suggestion you provide,
- your violation of these Terms, and/or
- the violation of the rights of iHumanstock or third parties.
16.2) If you use our Content on behalf of any entity, you declare and guarantee that this entity recognizes, accepts, and agrees to indemnify you and iHumanstock for infringement of Terms.
16.3) If you are obliged to indemnify us, we will have the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to control any action or procedure, to decide if we want to resolve it and under what conditions.
17. Dispute resolution and applicable law
17.1) Within thirty (30) days of any claim or controversy, you and iHumanstock agree to notify each other about the dispute. You will attempt to reach an informal resolution before initiating or requesting action.
17.2) Applicable Law: Your use of this Site, and any cause of action, claim and/or dispute that may arise between the parties will be subject to the Argentine Republic laws without respect to its conflict of laws principles.
17.3) Arbitration Procedure: If any dispute or difference between the parties from these Terms, it shall be settled by binding arbitration procedure.
Any arbitration (national and international conflicts) will be carried out by the Conciliation and Arbitration Center, International Court of Arbitration for MERCOSUR, administered by the National Chamber of Commerce of Uruguay (CNCU), following its Rules of Arbitration Procedures (RPA).
The arbitration will be conducted in English, by remote electronic means, or in the absence of any agreement, in the City of Montevideo, Uruguay. In both cases, they will occur by the provisions established in the RPA.
The arbitral tribunal will be composed of one (1) arbitrator, designated by the CNCU, who will preside over the arbitral tribunal. The arbitrator’s decision will follow these Terms and be final and binding.
The arbitration shall be concluded no later than one hundred twenty (120 days) after the arbitration request filing unless all parties to the arbitration procedure agree to extend the legal process.
Finally, the unsuccessful party to any dispute arising out of or related to these Terms will be responsible for paying the successful party’s reasonable attorney’s fees, costs, and legal expenses.
18. General disposition
18.1) Assignment: You may not assign any of your rights and obligations under these Terms without the prior written consent of iHumanstock. On the contrary, iHumanstock may assign any right under this agreement without requesting your consent or approval.
18.2) Headers: The titles used in these Terms are provided for convenience. They will not be used to interpret the meaning or intention. In these Terms, the singular includes the plural and vice versa; either gender includes the other.
18.3) Language: We may offer these Terms in English.
18.4) Independence of the clauses: The invalidity or impossibility of applying any of these Terms will not affect the validity or application of them, all of which will remain in full force.
18.5) Notifications: iHumanstock shall be notified by written communications, with reading receipt notification.
18.6) No resignment: Our failure or delay in the execution of any right, power, or privilege under these Terms shall not be considered resignment.
18.7) Contract prevalence: These Terms express the entire agreement and avoid all prior and current agreements and understandings between the parties.
19. Customer service
If you have questions about our Policies, Website, Content, or any other questions, please send us an email at email@example.com.